Key Benefits of Attending
- Increased understanding of what makes for an effective sales manager in leasing
- Build your ability to take practical steps to agree, communicate and deliver sales budgets and plans
- See and use three powerful ways to improve the sales results of individuals
- Develop your skills in dealing with high-performers, under-performers and the middle of the road salesperson
- Work on ways to balance your own selling time with your role as a sales leader
- Explore ways to weld a group of individual sales people into an effective sale team
- Examine the options for visiting the customer with your salespeople. Work on different techniques for different situations.
- Benchmark yourself and your sales team against your peers
- Take time to reflect on how effective you are and refresh your motivation
- Come away with powerful, practical tools to help you meet and beat demanding sales and profit targets
Your sales managers are on the line to make things happen for the organization. Give them the skills to perform at their best.
Watch for information about other additional locations where this workshop will be held in 2006
A New Workshop for Leasing Sales Managers
This workshop is designed to stimulate thinking and action for sales leaders in ELA member companies. The agenda brings together specific sales management issues in leasing with proven techniques that will generate sales growth.
Attendees will be asked to complete a secure and confidential web questionnaire prior to their arrival that will provide benchmark data. Attendees will be able to compare their sales effectiveness with their peer group without revealing their individual data to others.
Who Should Attend
Sales professionals who are currently in management positions within equipment leasing companies.