Conference Home Page
For more than two decades, Principles of Leasing has remained the #1 workshop to get the leasing basics. Here are some of the reasons:
- Comprehensive curriculum to broaden attendees understanding of the leasing industry
- Opportunities to practice concepts learned: study group exercises added to curriculum
- Newly revised workbook, including updated content and better organized materials.
- Valuable resource materials, including the acclaimed Professor Lessor's Principles of Leasing CD-ROM and Terry Winder's revised CD, Introduction to Commercial Equipment Leasing
- Networking opportunities, expanding job effectiveness and establishing peer contacts in the industry
- Twelve convenient locations and dates: more opportunities to give your employees the training they need
- A choice of instructors: attendees can choose from several veterans of the leasing industry who serve as the lead instructor in different workshop locations
- Discounted fees for companies sending two or more employees
- Certificate of Completion: All attendees who pass the workshop quiz receive a certificate of completion from ELA
- And most important: A Promise Delivered: Your employees return to the workplace with a broader understanding and appreciation of the industry they serve and the jobs they perform
A Choice of Workshops - Original and Advanced - Decide Which One Is Right for You
ELA recognizes that leasing professionals have different levels of understanding and experience, and therefore a "one size" workshop does not fit all. Please review the workshop overviews, summary of workshop subjects and target audiences to decide which workshop is right for you.